April 30, 2014

RUST

I love working with Gabrielle Danskknit. She is my neverbeforeseen friend to the east and north in Montreal, Canada. She is a knitwear designer there who is about to enter medical school. She designs cute and simple patterns that are easy to follow and are friendly to read. That is, her very agreeable personality comes out in them, even in abbreviated fashion. How she does that, I don't know.

Currently, I am doing another test knit for her, and here is my swatch to intrigue you:

"RUST" is a cowl with her signature simple construction and fun feel. I will keep you updated as to its progession and release. If you are interested in her other patterns, you can find them here in her Ravelry store.

And even as spring threatens warmer weather, don't forget to get your cozy on once in a while.

After all, cozy is a state of mind, not a temperature.






No comments: