February 11, 2017

#yarnlovechallenge!

If you haven't caught on to this, you should! Knitters, crocheters, weavers, spinners, dyers alike; this is for you! Instagram is hosting this cute event! With fun prompts like "travel projects" and "oldest stash," people are madly posting their photos and their stories to Instagram, revealing their knitting lives. (Check out Mary Jane Mucklestone's crafting space! To die for!)

I am surprised and delighted at what others share. Very sweet, hilarious and sometimes profound.





Check it out! Find me on Instagram here. And post your photos with #yarnlovechallenge. There is over half a month left! Want more yarn love? There is a Ravelry group for this, too!



Mary Jane Mucklestone's crafting space. Looks like a dream to me!




My 7-year-old's idea of "tools" day! Thanks, Amy Rose!
("Mom! Don't call me 'Amy Rose!' Just use one name! you
are so embarrassing!!")
Yes, I am in for it in a few years. 
   

No comments: